Hood: Outlaws & Legends

Hood: Outlaws & Legends

View Stats:
Hood Revival - Private server
Hey everyone! I’m here to invite you to the new Hood private server that’s currently in development.

I’d say it’s about 90% complete. There are still a few bugs, but you can already download and play it (PC only) at hood-revival.com.

I’m also looking for someone who knows how to set up and manage a Discord server properly, since that’s not really my strong suit. If you’re interested in helping out with the project, feel free to add me and send me a private message.

The game is already playable and the server is online, so I’ll see you in-game! c:
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
does that mean we can have a more fair sherif to deal with at the end , coz i cant stand him that why i stopped
Hey, that’s really cool, man. I was the biggest *Hood* streamer; I played from start to finish. I don't think I'll be coming back, but I'll promote your project to former players.
You absolute hero! Already downloading.
Originally posted by Geno:
Hey everyone! I’m here to invite you to the new Hood private server that’s currently in development.

I’d say it’s about 90% complete. There are still a few bugs, but you can already download and play it (PC only) at hood-revival.com.

I’m also looking for someone who knows how to set up and manage a Discord server properly, since that’s not really my strong suit. If you’re interested in helping out with the project, feel free to add me and send me a private message.

The game is already playable and the server is online, so I’ll see you in-game! c:

I run a discord server for a similar revival project and helped develop it. Could you please add me and send me a dm on steam?

I've also been working on a private client but you're further along than me.
i had a game last night , it sadly disconnected mid heist
there is a bug in the game : after finishing a heist , your character doesnt level up
Originally posted by copper liquid:
there is a bug in the game : after finishing a heist , your character doesnt level up
This is likely due to xp data not being sent back to the client from the login server after completion. They will probably sort it out by their next update
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50