Hood: Outlaws & Legends

Hood: Outlaws & Legends

View Stats:
Hood: Outlaws & Legends emulator
Has anyone heard of anybody working on one for it?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
I've looked at some things, I was able to collect a little network data.
Big problem is that the hideout runs on a dedicated server, and that server was hosted on a private provider and creates an open socket to run
So it wouldn't be possible? Or it would be, but it'd be difficult to do so? Heck, even if there was a temporary setup where you just adjusted character setups, outfits, etc. on a static menu without the hideout I'd be ok with. Just so long as the actual matches would work.
+1
even if it's just that "practice" mode solo, I'll take it. This game was sooo good!
I mean I dont think its possible to do that. Im thinking about texting the developer but they never cared about this game. so I guess they wont care in the future... I so need this game back, it was such a great game </3
Such as The Crew emulator? That would be great
^Yes, something akin to the crew emulator would be great for Hood: OAL
Does.... the game no longer work if you were to have a group of friends to play it...?
I would love to see this happen
I'd love just a players versus the crown version. It was my and my friends' favorite game.
any way around to play the game nowadays?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50