Hood: Outlaws & Legends

Hood: Outlaws & Legends

View Stats:
Refund?
soo i was very late asking this... still can i get refund?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
i have tried putting up a refund, didn't know they shut the game down until now, i was going to let it cook for a few years before i returned, got 13hrs total and i pre ordered it back in 2021
Originally posted by NorscanWarlord:
i have tried putting up a refund, didn't know they shut the game down until now, i was going to let it cook for a few years before i returned, got 13hrs total and i pre ordered it back in 2021
Same, I only have 5 hours on it too, at the time I had the game opened on the start screen and went to the store and passed the two hour time, i only played two matches.
I think sumo should be blacklisted from ever making a game anymore, everything they touch turns dead.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50