Skip to main content
MARViiiiN u/MARViiiiN avatar

MVN-Chan

NSFW - Adult Content

u/MARViiiiN

Feed options
Hot
New
Top
View
Card
Compact




bro likes NO ONE in this game lmfao


Well everybody needs to pay their bills and if i can save money at the expense of someone else i would gladly do so. I don't see how that could affect me.


Isn't the Honey "scam" still a positive for the customer who uses it?
r/chrome_extensions
Isn't the Honey "scam" still a positive for the customer who uses it?

Like yes i've read that Honey sometimes hides real coupons for whatever reasons but the main complain as far as i've seen is about the affiliant links from content creators getting hijacked by Honey.

I don't really give a damn if a content creator is losing money. I just want the best price.
I had multiple websites where the coupons actually saved me a few bucks so i don't get why all of mainstream media was enraged by content creators losing money.


Finally our saviour has returned


Bro keeps on spitting without providing any evidence you little clown.