Prototype

Prototype

Please add Steam Achievements! 🏆
Hi developers!
First of all, thank you for creating such a wonderful game. I’ve been really enjoying my time with it.
I wanted to ask if you have ever considered adding Steam Achievements? A large part of the Steam community (including dedicated groups of achievement hunters) loves to fully complete games and showcase badges on their profiles. Adding achievements usually boosts replayability and attracts new players to the community.
Even a small list of basic achievements (for beating bosses, completing chapters, or finding secrets) would be incredible.
Thanks for reading, and keep up the great work!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
This game is 17 years old man, sadly its not gonna heppen
Originally posted by FilthyAnimal:
This game is 17 years old man, sadly its not gonna heppen
Hi there. I realize this is just a plea into the void. But it wouldn't cost the developers anything to roll out a patch fixing compatibility with modern systems and adding achievements like the PS3 version had. Still, it is what it is.
Originally posted by Yautzha:
Originally posted by FilthyAnimal:
This game is 17 years old man, sadly its not gonna heppen
Hi there. I realize this is just a plea into the void. But it wouldn't cost the developers anything to roll out a patch fixing compatibility with modern systems and adding achievements like the PS3 version had. Still, it is what it is.
I mean the devs who developed this game are gone too
Wait for a remaster, i think it is the only way to earn them
Activision not support this game!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50