Prototype

Prototype

20 Euro's for a 2009 original game???
Is this game worth this price? I dont think so, kinda shocked that 20 euro's is asked for a 2009 graphics game and singleplayer. I will wait for discount, even then its too much for a game this old.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
It was just now on sale for 8,99€. That's pretty much the lowest it goes for on sale.
Originally posted by Rautamies:
It was just now on sale for 8,99€. That's pretty much the lowest it goes for on sale.

I bought it for 3,99 € and its usually that the price when its with discount.
Originally posted by Peacekiller:
Originally posted by Rautamies:
It was just now on sale for 8,99€. That's pretty much the lowest it goes for on sale.

I bought it for 3,99 € and its usually that the price when its with discount.
Yeah, you're correct. I misremembered. Probably thinking of another game.
this games peak bro what u on about
bro lives in the netherlands and is still raging about prices
Originally posted by Dennis:
bro lives in the netherlands and is still raging about prices
bruh xdddd:steammocking:
Bought it on discount a while ago and this game is awesome!
well worth 20 bucks, awesome game
Even now it is worth 60 dollars. Being old doesn't automatically make it worse than the new games. I can probably make a list of mechanics in which Prototype triumphs over almost every modern 3rd person action game.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50