HelixVision

HelixVision

Tombraider missing
So what happened to this game. It used to be on the list. Did something change?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Mar 3, 2021 @ 5:53pm 
Yes, sorry, this one no longer connects properly because of changes in the driver. We pretty much expect everyone to be using 452.06 at present, and on that driver, the game will not go into 3D Vision when 3Dmigoto is installed. Without 3Dmigoto we have no connection to the game and cannot show it in VR.

We think it works OK on driver 425.31, so you can switch to hacker-mode and run it that way. Alternatively, you could use an older version of HelixVision from the Beta tab, that predates our switch to using 3Dmigoto as the direct connection.
Here are my results

I used driver 425.31 and it did work on the latest HelixVision and also I rolled back to 0.9.29 and it also worked.

One problem I had while playing was for about 5 minutes of game time, the game crashed. Resolution was 1920x1080. I think this Helixvision is crashing because Oculus software was updated to v26 and puts the OVRserver to High priority to fix audio stutter and pops. I saw someone else had crashed to desktop for NFS so check if they are also using v25 and above which may be the reason for the crashes.

I need to mention that this pops and cracks is probably limited to Quest link though. So I'll try again on my CV1 and see if it crashes to desktop too.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50