Demon Turf

Demon Turf

View Stats:
Accessibility Issues
Pretty much anywhere the player is expected to interact with clear platforms or objects (mostly the snow levels, but also the "trick room" in world 1 I think), I'm unable to see them It's resulting in me having to look up videos to see where to go, and t's starting to diminish the experience.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Nov 21, 2023 @ 7:52am 
Sorry to hear that, can you clarify what those "clear platforms" are?
Originally posted by Fabraz:
Sorry to hear that, can you clarify what those "clear platforms" are?
The platform after the rotating ones in Snowy Playground, and the ice maze in Ice Ice Cavey. The other one's gonna take some time to find, but it was a two floor house with the top floor being completely invisible.

Edit: Cave Huts, the building with the checkpoint recommendation in front.
Nov 21, 2023 @ 10:54am 
Are you playing in a particularly low resolution or with low gamma settings? Most of the objects you describe as invisible have thin outlines or noise indiciating their existence when "not solid". (Like the platforms that switch between solid and not based on your jump input or a timer.)

Of course, if you have some sort of vision impairment this is a totally different subject and I would love to learn more about it so we can avoid this issue in the future!
I don't think I have an impairment beyond bad eyesight, but it hasn't really been that much of a problem when gaming. Here's screenshots of Snowy Playground and Cave Huts, showing the areas where I have trouble seeing.

https://i.postimg.cc/1tchTxHG/20231121135131-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/dVzbVQNR/20231121140240-1.jpg
Nov 21, 2023 @ 1:13pm 
Ahh, I see. Specifically the few transparent ice & glass segments are the issue for you. Got it! Thanks for letting us know!
Originally posted by Fabraz:
Ahh, I see. Specifically the few transparent ice & glass segments are the issue for you. Got it! Thanks for letting us know!
Yes, thank you!
Seeing as it's been over a year without an update, I'm guessing that this is never going to be addressed.
I've just started playing and I have the same issue. I *can* see them, but they're pretty difficult to see, or to grasp the full shape of the object. The 2nd screenshot from Nanashi is where I am right now and I have no idea if I'm meant to find a way into this little glass box or if it's solid or what
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50