Homura Hime

Homura Hime

View Stats:
Uncontrolled camera with DualSense
In case it’s relevant, I’m using a DualSense (PS5 controller). I’m unable to use the controller properly because the camera starts rotating on its own without any input… it just keeps spinning in one direction
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Game seems to have issues with controllers in general. It outright refuses to recognise my Xbox One pad.
My ps5 controller is perfectly fine. I always leave it plugged in, and it's even showing the proper symbols. There are no deadzones for the game, so it could potentially be the smallest bit of stickshift, or if you're using it bluetooth, it could be getting some gyro input stuck. idk.
Just wanna add I'm having this issue as well. On a dualsense the camera slowly pans to the left.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50