Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

View Stats:
Product Key
Hi bought this game. After starting the game, the launcher says that i should enter the product key. Where exactly in in the game do i enter the product key. What is the combination in the Launcher for the Key? Thank you for elp. See you
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Steam should display a key when the prompt appears, does it not? Just copy it (again, there should be a button for that) and enter it whenever asked.

Sean Drohan
Stardock Product Lifecycle Manager
The code is displayed but where can I paste it?
When I click on Add game in Steam, the corresponding game, namely not displayed so that I can insert the code. Thank you for the quick reply

Code
https://ibb.co/jyCMfNz

When I click on Add game in Steam, the corresponding game is not displayed so that I can insert the code. Thank you for the quick reply
https://ibb.co/vQppRtC
Did you purchase the game via the Steam store, from us, or from another vendor?

From your one image, it appears you are already able to run the game as you are at the game menu.

Please post a video of the entire process you are seeing when you try to start the game up to and including when you are prompted for a key.

Sean Drohan
Stardock Product Lifecycle Manager
Hello, my brother bought the game from your steam provider.
https://ibb.co/V2Ym6Kf

The product key is also entered correctly.
But why can't I get rid of the button like the other players?

Many thanks for your help.
Unfortunately I can't make a video. Because I don't mean it
know.

Florian just wants the button gone.
Can you kindly help us further?

Thanks so much
Greetings Daniela
Its good to see that the key is being presented.

If it does not ask for it to be pasted anywhere, but you are able to play the game fine without doing so, that's fine.

Sean Drohan
Stardock Product Lifecycle Manager
I would like help with the problem.
You can't read the code!

How do I get rid of the button in the game?
Thanks.
Originally posted by florianspoerk:
I would like help with the problem.
You can't read the code!

How do I get rid of the button in the game?
Thanks.

We seem to be bumping up against a language barrier....

Did you edit this image to block out the product key or is it actually shown like that?
https://imgbb.com/V2Ym6Kf

Either way, one of the buttons below should read (in German) 'copy'. Do that. If you opened up Notepad and clicked paste (Ctrl+V), you could save it if the game ever asked you for it.

The other button is 'play'. Use it to start the game. If yo never want to see the message again, there is a checkbox in the popup to have it never show again.

https://cdn.stardock.us/support/uploads/steam_2022-12-26_14-23-08.png

Sean Drohan
Stardock Product Lifecycle Manager
When presented with the code. Press Shift Tab to view it and then uncheck the box that says to show this each time you start it. I've never had to use it to play.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50