ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Restricted Account???
Did 3 campaign missions, then launched MP and it says I have restrictions on the account that prohibit me from playing online??
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
I just crashed out of online and when I rebooted I also got that WP-202002004 code. I think it's an issue with the servers, not that we're all banned from playing online.
Originally posted by D U K E S:
I just crashed out of online and when I rebooted I also got that WP-202002004 code. I think it's an issue with the servers, not that we're all banned from playing online.

phew haha
To be clear: 6PM EST is usually the Steam Server downtime. You should be able to get back into the game. This will be a constant problem with the game EVERY TUESDAY so be aware that launching or being online at around this time will boot you from the servers.
getting this too now, was fine all day up until around 6PM as mentioned, played fine yesterday too, can still occasionally get in but getting booted pretty often
was able to log into the online side, checked it out for about 5 minutes. then it kicked me off, now I'm getting this code too.
You get disconnected for more time than you actually spend playing the game. It's pretty bad.
Getting this same issue too, no clue what's happening
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50