ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Banned from online for ST-3100001
Was banned from AC Online because I was trying to fix error ST-3100001. I can access the lobby with players and start a match. When mission starts to load I got the error ST-3100001.

I've tried to use the fix bellow but doesn't work for me ( feel free to try if you have the same problem):
https://steamcommunity.com/app/2288340/discussions/0/594068631729585680/

I paid to have early access to play, try to grind some ace pass and I get ban for trying to fix the problem and start a match? Hope they remove the ban for this (notice its not only me having banned for this) and fix the problem.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
You're not the first one to make a thread about this...this is starting to sound like an issue on their servers, specifically whatever security program they're using.
Are you running Linux? I happened to have the exact same problem on Bazzite until I got a warning, now I revives my windows partition to try this game's online out and see if its something between EAC and linux.

But yeah, they should rollback all online bans through this preorder period if they dont wanna tarnish their credibility, cause its a mess.
Originally posted by Amun.rar:
Are you running Linux? I happened to have the exact same problem on Bazzite until I got a warning, now I revives my windows partition to try this game's online out and see if its something between EAC and linux.

But yeah, they should rollback all online bans through this preorder period if they dont wanna tarnish their credibility, cause its a mess.

No. Im running on Windows. Some people fixed trying to change the clock on Windows, but unfortunately didn't work for me.
I dont think you are banned, its just really bad servers. I think i got this error after joining a match but when it starts this error pops up. I tried again later on off peak hours and I never get that error again.

I think its a combination of too many people and crossplatform
Originally posted by (づ。 ◕ u◕。) づ:
I dont think you are banned, its just really bad servers. I think i got this error after joining a match but when it starts this error pops up. I tried again later on off peak hours and I never get that error again.

I think its a combination of too many people and crossplatform

I got the message I was banned for 24 hours because I was "quitting" games, even if I cant join the mission counts like I quit the game.
Do not install mods and do not modify the files otherwise you will get banned.
Originally posted by NobleFeret:
Do not install mods and do not modify the files otherwise you will get banned.

Spamming don't get banned with multiple posts and a thread.
This is trolling. Get a life!
in my case i got error ST-3100002
yeah this is sounding like the error is a generalized "the server hamsters are on strike" error message...give it time. The devs probably weren;t ready for how many people jumped into early access and their servers couldn't handle the load. The fact someone got it to work outside of peak hours supports this
Yes, this happened to me.

I couldn't join a match fully. It would give me that error message, but then I get banned for leaving match early. How you gonna ban someone for 24 hours when they paid for just 72 hours early access for allegedly "Quitting A Match". 24 Whole hours. WOW!

There is a post where the fix for the error is making sure your windows 11 (in my case) has time set to auto.

My problem is, why silence from the Devs. Why did another player have to explain the fix. I refunded it from my main account, and brought it after the fix that was mentioned, but on my ALT account, incase it did not work.
Originally posted by NobleFeret:
Do not install mods and do not modify the files otherwise you will get banned.

Lol, you on a crusade or something?
ST-3100005 is what I'm getting was able to maybe compete one mission out of 40 times I've tried.
Originally posted by genterprise:
Yes, this happened to me.

I couldn't join a match fully. It would give me that error message, but then I get banned for leaving match early. How you gonna ban someone for 24 hours when they paid for just 72 hours early access for allegedly "Quitting A Match". 24 Whole hours. WOW!

There is a post where the fix for the error is making sure your windows 11 (in my case) has time set to auto.

My problem is, why silence from the Devs. Why did another player have to explain the fix. I refunded it from my main account, and brought it after the fix that was mentioned, but on my ALT account, incase it did not work.

Exactly!
Sounds like what happened in Gundam evolution where the game randomly booted people out of matches and gave temp bans for leaving. Surprisingly a common mistake with devs.

Thankfully this is a game with a campaign so that's the first thing I'm gonna do lots of before even thinking about playing online. Maybe they'll fix their issues or concurrent playerbase will die down to something they can actually handle.
i wouldnt even touch it right now. the disconnecting multiple time will get you a soft ban or something. had friends unable to get online anymore after they drop a few games due to random errors,.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 1530 50