ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Ace Combat Online Error Code: WP-202001022
Is anyone else having this error when trying to enter the online mode? I was never able to enter online mode since i started playing those days before launch, it always gives me this same error. Server issues maybe?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
I finally found someone who suffers from the same error. Has anyone solved this error?
I'm experiencing the same issue as well. Even after deleting my save data and going through the initial consent process again when launching the game for the first time, the issue still wasn't resolved.
I can’t play online either. It’s been like this ever since I bought the game. The Online menu is greyed out, and when I try to select Online Mode, I get error code: WP-202001022.
I got a different one that seems to imply I've been banned with no warning or idea why (I don't cheat)... I'm hoping their servers are just fried because I can't even log into BN support to find out WTH is going on.
I solved this error on my own. This is what I did:
I used cloud storage for the "Documents" folder on my PC. I moved it to a local folder, and the error never showed up again.
I had to disable my VPN. That's what fixed it for me.
I managed to fix the error code WP-202001022. It was caused by an issue with the Windows user profile. I fixed it by reinstalling OneDrive, and after that, I was able to access Online Mode normally.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50