ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
error code ST 31000001
how do i fix that, got kicked everytime i enter the match after choosing plane
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
I get it constantly its a broken game
Originally posted by kainesun:
I get it constantly its a broken game
most of case i found it's about date and time sync problem. highly doubt only that
Complete a single-player mission and then go back to online mode; it works two times out of three.

If I launch online mode directly, I get the same error you do, and when I play a campaign mission, I notice three stationary green planes in the middle of the map—leftovers from the multiplayer lobby.
Originally posted by Dweltfolle:
Complete a single-player mission and then go back to online mode; it works two times out of three.

If I launch online mode directly, I get the same error you do, and when I play a campaign mission, I notice three stationary green planes in the middle of the map—leftovers from the multiplayer lobby.
lemme try this method
Originally posted by p00tatooo:
Originally posted by Dweltfolle:
Complete a single-player mission and then go back to online mode; it works two times out of three.

If I launch online mode directly, I get the same error you do, and when I play a campaign mission, I notice three stationary green planes in the middle of the map—leftovers from the multiplayer lobby.
lemme try this method
this is works so far, i do one mission and go online. works until you quit the game. once i log in the game again i must play 1 campaign mission and then i can go play online. thanks for the possible method pilot
I have it, i could play at the start, i made it to seargent, but now every time i try its ST3100001 or ST3100002 (which is when i assume multiple people set the former)
Same. Sometimes loading a campaign missions fixes it, sometimes it doesn't. Syncing the clock has never had a noticeable effect.
It's almost a ritual to make it (maybe) work:
1- Before opening Steam, sync your Windows clock;
2- Then, open Steam and be sure to be online;
3- Open the game and play a single player mission. Try to finish as an extra step;
4- Now try to start online mode.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50