ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Error Code: ST-3200003 WTF
I was playing AC online perfectly fine. got the F-2A and now every time I try to play online this error kicks me out.

I tested my internet and it's fine. No connection issue at all on any other game save for this one.

I synced my date and time on my PC, still happens.

reinstalled anti cheat and it still ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ BROKEN????!!!!!

but hey the store still works, what a joke dude. AC online is a total scam.

If anyone has any other ideas to fix this trash place help.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Hey that's the error code that us Linux users have been stuck with since day one! Welcome to the club!
Originally posted by (゚Д゚):
Hey that's the error code that us Linux users have been stuck with since day one! Welcome to the club!

the game is just broken, what a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ scam. the campaign at least work and it is fun but the online is broken as ♥♥♥♥.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50