ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Actual Aircraft statisics
Has anyone dumped the data that shows the actual stats that aircraft have in this game?

After seeing the seemingly random discrepancies in AC7 between the bar graphs the game shows you and the actual performance of certain aircraft, I have some trust issues with Project Aces.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Thanks.

That has the exact numbers for the parts, which is what I wanted, but it looks like the plane stats are just numerical representations of the in-game bar charts.

Still a lot easier to compare two planes when you have numbers instead of bars, though.
Originally posted by Andy:
Thanks.

That has the exact numbers for the parts, which is what I wanted, but it looks like the plane stats are just numerical representations of the in-game bar charts.

Still a lot easier to compare two planes when you have numbers instead of bars, though.
If you select a plane and scroll down there's more detail - there's even whole curves for yaw rates at different speeds and everything
Oh, okay that's exactly what I wanted, thanks.

Looks like the in-game bar charts are still calculated with some bizarre math.
Planes with the same top speed have different Speed ratings depending on variations in acceleration and deceleration, but I have no idea what's going on with mobility and stability that would make them rate the Foxhound superior to the Berkut in both categories.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50