ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
The installed version of the AMD graphics driver has known issues in D3D12. Please install the recommended driver version or switch to a different rendering API.
I get this every time I load up AC 8. WARING Know issue with graphics driver. The installed version of the AMD graphics driver has known issues in D3D12.
Please install the recommended driver version or switch to a different rendering API.

Would you like to visit the following URL to download the driver?

https://www.amd.com/en/support

AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT
Installed: AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 26.8.1
Recommended: 26.3.1
Is this version they are recommending a older version?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Looks like it to me.
Originally posted by Scorpio:
I get this every time I load up AC 8. WARING Know issue with graphics driver. The installed version of the AMD graphics driver has known issues in D3D12.
Please install the recommended driver version or switch to a different rendering API.

Would you like to visit the following URL to download the driver?

https://www.amd.com/en/support

AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT
Installed: AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 26.8.1
Recommended: 26.3.1
Is this version they are recommending an older version?
I’m surprised you’re not on 26.9.2 but I’d make sure adrenaline is opening properly my friend with a AMD card has a recurring problem where the driver fails to update a lot then we have to DDU, the only way to tell for sure if it failed is adrenaline not opening.
It keeps detecting my driver (mesa 26.2.4) as 35.0.99999.9999. Haven't had a single problem.
Originally posted by (゚Д゚):
It keeps detecting my driver (mesa 26.2.4) as 35.0.99999.9999. Haven't had a single problem.
same here, I get this error each time I launch the game, I ignore it and the game runs fine
you should be okay to just close that box whenever it comes up, OP
Originally posted by Massivive:
Originally posted by (゚Д゚):
It keeps detecting my driver (mesa 26.2.4) as 35.0.99999.9999. Haven't had a single problem.
same here, I get this error each time I launch the game, I ignore it and the game runs fine
you should be okay to just close that box whenever it comes up, OP

same here 9070xt , newest drivers , ignoring the message. everything runs buttery smooths and no crashes or anything
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50