ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Is SIlacrum spawn bugged? (Rocky Island Day 2 Ace spawn)
I flew beneath the wing, I destroyed the land aegis', but only Cinis spawned, anyone got any tips? Or is it just bugged?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I didn't get Silacrum to spawn either. Cinis spawned as well, I flew under the wings (twice just to be sure). Maybe its a specific spot or specific wing? That's all I can think of.
Which one did you fly under? I flew under the right-most wing if approaching from the Podarge's (the ones sitting on the water, not the ones that fly in) front.
I flew under each wing, by the cabin and further out from the cabin on the landed Podarge's after a second run through, still no spawn.
I flew under the parked ones AND the ones flying away. I had both spawn.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50