ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Keyboard or PS5 DualSense?
So...
I've been playing with the keyboard, but I can't quite master the manoeuvres and special abilities.
I bought the PS5 controller to see if I can have a better gaming experience in ACE COMBAT 8, to master all the manoeuvres and controls available in combat.

What's your preference, and why? :ac8_FighterIcon:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Controller all the way in flight game, Stick feel better than pressing WASD in these kind of game :3 Except for War Thunder.... That game K&M are pretty good!
I have a flightstick (T.Flight HOTAS) that is supported by the game but I played through it the first time with my Dualsense and it's very good with it. Accurate and easy to use.
Originally posted by MeiD'BENZ:
So...
I've been playing with the keyboard, but I can't quite master the manoeuvres and special abilities.

HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.

And you never will with that input method.
Any controller is going to be a better experience than mkb, even vintage Sidewinder flight sticks
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50