ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Su-25 is Bad, Really Bad
It's probably the least maneuverable aircraft out of the entire roster and only offers 2 upgrade slots for aircraft performance. Due to this limitation on top of its awful base stats, it performs worse than other ground-specialized attackers and other MGP-equippable aircraft.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Commie planes, commie gains.
yeah I reckon it's really just in there as a joke aircraft
fun though right?
there's clearly a western bias, just look the special weapons on them and eastern ones lmao
Originally posted by Massivive:
yeah I reckon it's really just in there as a joke aircraft
fun though right?
Not fun at all. I'm trying to do a machinegun only run while also using attackers only, for the campaign medals. On Mission 15, the F-15E keeps up nicely but its damage is low. The Su-25 is somehow the only attacker with MGPs, but the plane doesn't have 4 parts slots to boost speed+acceleration, top speed, roll, and overall maneuverability. I'm willing to bet the MiG-21bis is a much better MGP choice, but it's a fighter category.
Originally posted by Cloak:
there's clearly a western bias, just look the special weapons on them and eastern ones lmao
Su-57 has QAAMs, and Su-35 is the best plane to farm MGP in Mission 16.
Originally posted by Ras-pica:
Originally posted by Cloak:
there's clearly a western bias, just look the special weapons on them and eastern ones lmao
Su-57 has QAAMs, and Su-35 is the best plane to farm MGP in Mission 16.
Low tiered MiG-21 also has SASMs. Only one that early to have it, I think.

It was fun fighting Shadow 22 and his boys with the SASM fitted MiG-21. Way, way easier than me trying F-22 in that same fight.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50