ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Week 3 Challenge FYI
For the "Destroy 10 ground targets in a plane >=1500 points" challenge, it has to be base cost, not base cost plus parts.

Example: Gripen E base cost is 1450 points. With parts, I brought it up to 1600, but kills didn't count towards the challenge objective. Either a bug or the challenge is worded poorly.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I have the same problem: The A-10C 1500 isn't being counted. I also tried it with the Su-47 1550, but the Challenge isn't being counted there either.
Problem solved: The aircraft itself must have a base cost of over 1,500, such as the F-15E (1,700). Unfortunately, raising the value to 1,500 doesn't help if the aircraft has a lower base cost, such as the A-10C or the Su-47.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50