ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
A-6E only attacker with carrier support?
So I'm thinking about doing an attacker only playthrough next, for the medal. But it looks like the A-6E is the only attacker that has carrier support and I don't like the idea of having to use this plane in one of the later missions.

I kinda hoped for an unlock of another attacker plane maybe after finishing the campaign but all i got was disappointment.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
The only one, yes. Equip your squad with planes that cover it's weaknessess. F/A-18Ds or Es or the EA-18G.
I hoped I just missed something. What a bummer. I like that they put more attackers in the game this time but it feels like an oversight that every class got a carrier capable plane in the higher tiers except them.
The A-6E was the last "Attack" aircraft designed to be launched from a carrier and that was retired in '97.

The Navy went from attackers to multi-role and strike fighters. So it makes sense.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50