ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Online needs truly co-op, long missions
By long I mean "you'll probably need to land/go to return line at least once", and by co-op I mean "4 players, with rewards based on mission progress, not personal score". Basically co-op assault but longer, much more difficult and you actually have teammates instead of 7 competitors due to score-based rewards.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
I thought it would be cool to have a wave based co-op mode with return line implementation, was kinda bummed with how short & easy the missions are currently.
I agree I wish there was a casual coop campaign. The coop assault and warfare are neat but I wish they lasted longer.
I honestly thought the PvE Co-Op mode was going to be missions like in the game.

If they don't bring that to the online, it's going to die fast. Three maps in a PvE competitive score rush mode and a cheat infested PvPvE mode just isn't cutting it.
Originally posted by Sunrie:
I honestly thought the PvE Co-Op mode was going to be missions like in the game.

If they don't bring that to the online, it's going to die fast. Three maps in a PvE competitive score rush mode and a cheat infested PvPvE mode just isn't cutting it.

I have a feeling one of two things is going to happen. Either they will add maps to the rotation every battlepass phase, or they will cycle to a new 3 maps on the next phase. I hope it's the former but I'll take the latter if the only alternative is these same 3 maps forever.
Originally posted by Talbrys:
Originally posted by Sunrie:
I honestly thought the PvE Co-Op mode was going to be missions like in the game.

If they don't bring that to the online, it's going to die fast. Three maps in a PvE competitive score rush mode and a cheat infested PvPvE mode just isn't cutting it.

I have a feeling one of two things is going to happen. Either they will add maps to the rotation every battlepass phase, or they will cycle to a new 3 maps on the next phase. I hope it's the former but I'll take the latter if the only alternative is these same 3 maps forever.
Same, man...I don't want three new maps and only those new three are playable every Ace Pass...

This is Bandai Namco we're talking about...the same people who will charge you 7.99USD over a skin for a sword in their RPGs...
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50