ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
I accidentally sold my aircraft blueprints lol
The UI is a confusing mess. I thought I was buying aircraft specific blueprints but instead I sold them? How do you get the aircraft specific ones?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
OOF. I agree though, the UI is a mess. It gave me whiplash and reminded me of Forza Horizon 4 and Destiny 2's UI. It's so confusing. :tshock:
Ace Combat Store under others I believe, you can also press L3 in the upgrade menu when in the hanger to skip straight to the aircraft specific blueprint page.
Originally posted by MobiusBlack:
The UI is a confusing mess. I thought I was buying aircraft specific blueprints but instead I sold them? How do you get the aircraft specific ones?

How did you manage to do that? It literally tells you that you're exchanging blue prints for zoll lmao. Anyway to buy BP's go to the store, navigate to "others" on the right side and there you'll find your blueprints.
Originally posted by Waffel Diver:
Originally posted by MobiusBlack:
The UI is a confusing mess. I thought I was buying aircraft specific blueprints but instead I sold them? How do you get the aircraft specific ones?

How did you manage to do that? It literally tells you that you're exchanging blue prints for zoll lmao. Anyway to buy BP's go to the store, navigate to "others" on the right side and there you'll find your blueprints.
Was tried when I did it I thought I was exchanging zoll for blueprints there since it was in the hanger menu 😂
ya, when i first went there i though i would buy some universal blueprints but it was greyed-out and then accidently sold a few specific prints in the mean time, oops

... initially i thought it was a trade shop for players to flog stuff cheap
Originally posted by MobiusBlack:
Originally posted by Waffel Diver:

How did you manage to do that? It literally tells you that you're exchanging blue prints for zoll lmao. Anyway to buy BP's go to the store, navigate to "others" on the right side and there you'll find your blueprints.
Was tried when I did it I thought I was exchanging zoll for blueprints there since it was in the hanger menu 😂

Hope you didn't sell a lot of them, The sell rate is 100 zoll while the buy rate is 1k. Expensive mistake lmao
Originally posted by Waffel Diver:
Originally posted by MobiusBlack:
Was tried when I did it I thought I was exchanging zoll for blueprints there since it was in the hanger menu 😂

Hope you didn't sell a lot of them, The sell rate is 100 zoll while the buy rate is 1k. Expensive mistake lmao
Sold 5 so could have been much worse xD
Originally posted by Ratatosk:
Ace Combat Store under others I believe, you can also press L3 in the upgrade menu when in the hanger to skip straight to the aircraft specific blueprint page.

I hate whenever devs force the joystick buttons as a extra menu or whatever.

This isn't the ps2 days anymore, make it a new tab or some other unassigned button.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50