ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Wings of wax is bad design
It is probably one of the worst missions thus far, since the ecm planes takes way too much punishment and I need to defend the useless ships
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
I find it too simple on veteran. I grinded a bit for the F35 plane and it was over in no time. But I agree, bad design and boring this way.
It also speeds up depending on your planes top speed. So... fun.
FYI, they're invulnerable until their climb right after they strike the fleet. Ignore the ships and focus on the planes.
Crazy. That's my favorite mission.
easy A on blind elite run

will require going to their spam point for S

ECM ESM + LAAM / QAAM wing weapons would also make it easy, which I did not have on blind run

thankfully had SU-57 Felon so I caught up but rest was useless
Originally posted by itwillbefuntheysaid:
easy A on blind elite run

will require going to their spam point for S

ECM ESM + LAAM / QAAM wing weapons would also make it easy, which I did not have on blind run

thankfully had SU-57 Felon so I caught up but rest was useless

I wonder how SASMs work on them.
Skill issue bro its actually one of the best missions because of this exact reason they are actually a challenging fight..Not every Mission needs to be easy and to be honest they are not that super mega difficult i got them on my first try on ace and iam a half blind 40 year old dude...get gud dude
Every game has THAT mission/level, and Wings of Wax is definitely THAT mission for Ace Combat 8. It's not all that hard or interesting, it's just really annoying. It's a gimmick that manages to overstay its welcome even though it only really appears once.
I playing on Elite feels like getting cheated ......, since i shot down 1 in first phase, but another ..... flew faster than basically, because normally I can fly past them, but I cannot catch up p2 with full speed. then skipped to p3.....

Lower difficulty allows clearing in p1 or p2. On elite i think can clear p2 but need to balanced damage.

I used the Multirole + HVAA??? or something ,.... the one that similar to MSL but fast reload.

If you ask this mission is fun, No it is annoying.
Originally posted by yahatamaru:
Skill issue bro its actually one of the best missions because of this exact reason they are actually a challenging fight..Not every Mission needs to be easy and to be honest they are not that super mega difficult i got them on my first try on ace and iam a half blind 40 year old dude...get gud dude
Sure you did, high five big boi
Originally posted by Zigshot:
Originally posted by yahatamaru:
Skill issue bro its actually one of the best missions because of this exact reason they are actually a challenging fight..Not every Mission needs to be easy and to be honest they are not that super mega difficult i got them on my first try on ace and iam a half blind 40 year old dude...get gud dude
Sure you did, high five big boi
Seems like your brain isnt capable of getting my point lol iam not bragging its the opposite if a half blind dude can do this on ace its not that super difficult not everything is bad Design because YOU cant finish it not my problem if you have the attention span of a toddler
Originally posted by TL:
I playing on Elite feels like getting cheated ......, since i shot down 1 in first phase, but another ..... flew faster than basically, because normally I can fly past them, but I cannot catch up p2 with full speed. then skipped to p3.....

Lower difficulty allows clearing in p1 or p2. On elite i think can clear p2 but need to balanced damage.

I used the Multirole + HVAA??? or something ,.... the one that similar to MSL but fast reload.

If you ask this mission is fun, No it is annoying.
Stop speaking for everyone else dude i dont find it annoying i like the Mission
Its not a great mission first time doing it blind I got a C rating on Elite

but my 2nd time playing it in NG+ on Ace dif and I got S first try.
The burst and high power special weapon missiles on the FA-36 made short work of them.
Took out both plus the ace in about 9 minutes
"S" ing this mission is easy grab the F-15C with HPAA and SASM and just send it at close range. with increased power on air to air special missiles and increased SASM explosion radius this mission is cake.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50