It gets so lonely here

It gets so lonely here

View Stats:
How do more players have the witching hour achievement than any other individual ends?
I thought you had to get all the other ends to get witching hour? that's what happened for me at least. Am I dumb and missing something or is it some weird quirk i don't understand.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Originally posted by 水雪:
I thought you had to get all the other ends to get witching hour? that's what happened for me at least. Am I dumb and missing something or is it some weird quirk i don't understand.
if you fight for your life, you don't get the achievement.
most players probably fight for their lives in every ending. meaning they never got the achievements for those bad endings.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50