Day of Defeat: Source

Day of Defeat: Source

View Stats:
Looking for a map with a pumpkin patch
I am trying to remember the name of a custom map . I used to play it not that long ago, but I can't seem to find the exact name or version. Here is what I remember about the layout: The middle of the map is a wide-open pumpkin patch / farm field filled with pumpkins. It acts as a massive "no man's land". Both teams (Allies and Axis) spawn in their own separate building/farm structures on opposite sides of the map. Each building has an upper floor or windows looking directly over the pumpkin field, allowing for intense sniper duels straight across the map into the enemy building. Does anyone remember the exact name of this map, or know where I can still download it today?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Reminds me dod_farmers, but without pumpkins. It looks similar to what you describe, both team spawn in a covered area, middle open field, not really big, seems pretty close. I personally don't know any Day of Defeat Source level with pumpkins anyway :steamthumbsup:
We have it on VoD and it's an AR map that we fixed to use in dod source.

I have recently converted it over to a gungame map.
Originally posted by Joheskeller:
Reminds me dod_farmers, but without pumpkins. It looks similar to what you describe, both team spawn in a covered area, middle open field, not really big, seems pretty close. I personally don't know any Day of Defeat Source level with pumpkins anyway :steamthumbsup:


We have tons of Halloween maps. We also have been making them. We do a full on Halloween theme from the end of September until Halloween is over. Maps, player models, sounds. Everything.

We do the same for Christmas and st Patrick's day.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3806311604

173.201.37.135:27015

***{VoD} Wh@res of War | All Themes - Main***
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50