Day of Defeat: Source

Day of Defeat: Source

View Stats:
dod_jagd objective icons suggestion ( for Axis )
I played some dod_jagd today and I noticed that the truck and tank icons on the upper left could be reversed to make navigating the objective easier for the Axis. I know that after playing some rounds it's easy to memorize their location, but for newer players, when someone says " Rush to the truck " it could be confusing since the truck is actually on the right and not on the left side like the hud shows. Here is a screenie to explain it better

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3811911770
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Yeah but if you play on allies it's correct. Since allies are the ones defending these objectives.
Originally posted by Knoxville {VoD}:
Yeah but if you play on allies it's correct. Since allies are the ones defending these objectives.
Correct, I edited the post.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50