skate.
Proximity chat
Is there any news on how this feature is coming along? I think that would bring a whole new vibe to the game. Recently the most fun I had was to hang out with other players, but all we can do is quick chat and emote. I feel like it shouldn't be hard at all to allow us to type whatever we want; not voice chat. That feature could be made in like an hour of work by a single dev to integrate that with what is already in place. The social aspect of the game would be greatly improved.

Thanks
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Bro you asking too much from them lmao
Would be really nice for us who don't always want to use a mic, sometimes it's hard to convey to randoms what you want to do with just the phrases/emotes
Honestly, they won't do it. No matter how many people who have asked for voice chat, it will still be hold back further and further into development for no reason.
Originally posted by m@gicpanda:
Its in active development and on the roadmap.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/3354750/view/719032209192780486

Thanks for helping in pointing this out, m@gicpanda!
I'm aware it's on the roadmap, but it's not even in the "coming in Season 4". It's nowhere near as complex as anything else on that road map to "develop". We can already "type" pre-made stuff like "Hi" "Party up?" "Yes" "No" "Your turn!", the mechanic is already in place and it's working well, we only need to be able to type custom text.

I mean, put me in your dev team for a day and I'll do it for free.
Originally posted by KillTheLamb:
I'm aware it's on the roadmap, but it's not even in the "coming in Season 4". It's nowhere near as complex as anything else on that road map to "develop". We can already "type" pre-made stuff like "Hi" "Party up?" "Yes" "No" "Your turn!", the mechanic is already in place and it's working well, we only need to be able to type custom text.

I mean, put me in your dev team for a day and I'll do it for free.

We haven't really given any ETAs for anything in the past. In any case, as per requests like these:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/3354750/announcements/detail/687519061335082754
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50