skate.
Please remove OTLs from neighborhood bounties.
I feel like OTLs have really fallen in popularity since they launched. It was always a bit of a chore to get them done but it seems damn near impossible now. I've been stuck on OTL's for all three neighborhoods for a couple weeks. On the rare occasion I get a group of 4 together they're not good enough to get the job done. I've tried blind invites and group beacons, not much luck with either.

I notice a lot more people have disabled invites too, which tells me that co-op isn't very popular. I know y'all want to push co-op play, but trying to force it when players don't want it is just jamming up our progress.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
While it is understandable that a multiplayer game would have multiplayer features and FC would obviously push them, it is beyond me why they would do that without 1) matchmaking and 2) ANY form of communication that's not dumb emoticons or pre-made phrases. (yes CM, I know you will send this to the team and I know about the discord, no need to post it again).
It's impossible that they didn't see what happened in the very first day of testing this with us, so it's absurd that they pushed it further. Every time I play and I get an invite I accept because I know it's someone needing help with OTL and every time I'm right about it.

Though, given *recent news*, now I expect absolutely nothing and I am very, very disheartened about the game.
Yeap, i'm also stuck with those
Hey everyone. This has been noted and sent to the team. Please see how I've organized your main points:

- Players state that co-op features have become highly unpopular, noting that many players have simply disabled invites, which leaves active players stuck and unable to progress their bounties for weeks. They say that pushing multiplayer challenges without providing tools like matchmaking or in-game communication beyond basic emotes is quite frustrating, calling for the removal of OTLs bounties altogether.

We will share updates about the future of the game when when we have them.
That about covers it.

I got lucky last night and there was an active group beacon at one of the OTLs. I joined a group of 6 and we got all three districts done in about 15 minutes. :B1:

But as I said, I got lucky. That was after a couple weeks of trying every day and getting nothing. We shouldn't have to rely on luck for progress.
Originally posted by Kingsleeze:
That about covers it.

I got lucky last night and there was an active group beacon at one of the OTLs. I joined a group of 6 and we got all three districts done in about 15 minutes. :B1:

But as I said, I got lucky. That was after a couple weeks of trying every day and getting nothing. We shouldn't have to rely on luck for progress.
We hear you Kingsleeze, appreciate the feedback.
Originally posted by RedSky:
We hear you Kingsleeze, appreciate the feedback.
no offense, but the request for ANY feature that would make grouping easier is there since launch, especially if you force multiplayer quests.
this made me quit 10 month ago, because i cant be bothered to spam invite the whole server for 90% of my playtime.

i am genuinely baffled that this is still a problem.
"-spam invite the whole server for 90% of my playtime."

So for every hour of your playtime, 54 minutes were spent spam inviting the server? That seems excessive.

I'm kinda baffled by a person who doomscrolls a game they quit 10 months ago. Just my opinion, but if you spend the majority of your time in a hobby being unhappy maybe you should find a better hobby for yourself.

Although, if you're exaggerating about quitting as much as you are about spamming the server, you really only quit the game like 2 days ago.
The thread has served its purpose, so feel free to talk about whatever you want.
OTLs are a big thorn in everyone's arse. Just remove it completely.
Just remove OTLs until you have a proper matchmaking system. Alternatively, balance them so they're fully playable solo or with a small group, with the timer and goal numbers scaling depending on the number of people in the group.

They're a real pain in their current state. They're basically impossible to complete unless you have a full group of experienced players, and requiring players to shut them down in Crew Bounties is ridiculous.
Appreciate everyone continuing to share their thoughts and suggestions! We continue compiling the feedback in our report to make sure the team is aware of the community’s sentiment around OTLs.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50