skate.
No spotlight challenges this week
I have zero spotlight challenges available this week. Good times.
Originally posted by rilo:
Originally posted by Kingsleeze:
By refreshed do you mean they should appear as full size, full color icons on my map? Last I checked (yesterday) all of the camp challenges were completed so they appear as small and dimmed.

I'll check again, maybe I missed something.
No, they appear small still. You have to hover them, so the "Spotlight: shut down" or whatever appears.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
I think they are all in the "I can fly like my favorite youtuber" map this time, but I really haven't been checking these tbh.
I always thought it was ridiculous that some weeks you just couldn't earn tix from tasks as a f2p because they were in another map, its insane and another sign that they're doing everything wrong.
Thats not whats happening. I just didn't get any spotlight challenges refreshed, on any map.
Originally posted by Kingsleeze:
Thats not whats happening. I just didn't get any spotlight challenges refreshed, on any map.
Now that's weird. I checked here and only Sumr Camp ones got the spotlight for me, nothing anywhere else.
The only challenges on my map with that spotlight shine effect are completed OTLs...2 of them I think.
Same, i have no spotlight challenges on any of the maps this week
Originally posted by Kingsleeze:
The only challenges on my map with that spotlight shine effect are completed OTLs...2 of them I think.

They should be in S.U.M.R. and Gullcrest. You already did all 10 Spotlight Challenges that refreshed yesterday? They're not NEW.. they refreshed. You just have to redo the already completed challenges to get bonus Tix.
By refreshed do you mean they should appear as full size, full color icons on my map? Last I checked (yesterday) all of the camp challenges were completed so they appear as small and dimmed.

I'll check again, maybe I missed something.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Originally posted by Kingsleeze:
By refreshed do you mean they should appear as full size, full color icons on my map? Last I checked (yesterday) all of the camp challenges were completed so they appear as small and dimmed.

I'll check again, maybe I missed something.
No, they appear small still. You have to hover them, so the "Spotlight: shut down" or whatever appears.
Originally posted by SidZapen:
Originally posted by Kingsleeze:
The only challenges on my map with that spotlight shine effect are completed OTLs...2 of them I think.

They should be in S.U.M.R. and Gullcrest. You already did all 10 Spotlight Challenges that refreshed yesterday? They're not NEW.. they refreshed. You just have to redo the already completed challenges to get bonus Tix.

There are no spotlight challenges for me in Gullcrest other than 2 OTL's I refuse to bother with. So if they're supposed to be there, they're just completely broken for me. I looked at all the challenges, not one spotlight.

As far as SUMR camp goes, I checked there and see they have shut it down bonuses I can get. However, when you're fast traveling from map to map there's no way of knowing this, as the fast travel UI only shows that I've completed 10/10 SUMR challenges, and gives no indication that they now have spotlight bonuses. I have no way of knowing how many Tix I've missed thanks to this lack of clarity in UI. :steamthumbsdown:

If you compare to fast travelling to Grom, it looks the same, the fast travel UI only displays the number of challenges/how many you've completed. If I go to Grom, there are no spotlight challenges, at least in the few I looked at. So, functionally, from the fast travel UI, Grom and SUMR look the same, they appear to have non-refreshed challenges, yet SUMR has spotlight and Grom does not.

So there's no way to be sure if there are spotlight challenges on a given map, without going to the map and hovering your cursor over challenges manually, thanks to UI issues. :steamthumbsdown:

That and Gullcrest is just broken.

PS. Was the SUMR refresh just this week or have I been losing 675 Tix per week due to unclear UI?
On sumr camp refresh only spotlight bonus
Originally posted by rilo:
Originally posted by Kingsleeze:
By refreshed do you mean they should appear as full size, full color icons on my map? Last I checked (yesterday) all of the camp challenges were completed so they appear as small and dimmed.

I'll check again, maybe I missed something.
No, they appear small still. You have to hover them, so the "Spotlight: shut down" or whatever appears.

That is some unintuitive game design right there.
Hey everyone. We have shared your feedback regarding the UI with the team.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50