skate.
hi, game keeps crashing, how does autosave work here?
i'm going to submit an official report in the pinned crashing mega thread, but for now i just want to ask how does the autosave feature work? I'm asking cuz i wanna know how much progress i am losing each time the game crashes. i free roam a lot even though i havent completed all the bounties and missions, and I'm concerned about Neighborhood Progression Challenge Goals, is my progress saved each time I make slight progress or only saved after Ive completed the whole goal? how does progress get saved in missions, bounties etc, too?

I'm a newbie, just started yesterday. Hence this question.

Is it like a MMO where everything is saved to the online server immediately hence i won't lose any progress with a crash? In case you need to know to answer, I'm having the directX crash, which happens anywhere from 1-3 hours.