skate.
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Softlock / Progression Stuck Mega Thread
The Full Circle team are working to indentify the cause of the issues and get a fix out as soon as possible, but we need some info.

While we’d prefer you to post on the EA Forums skate. Softlock Mega Thread as we’re able to pull more data easily, we recognize you’re here on these forums and want to give you the option to share more details here.

Please reply to this thread if you're softlocked (can't complete a Mission, Challenge, or the tutorial) with the following info:

  • Username you're playing with (Gamertag, PSN ID, or EA ID - no emails. We'll assume it's the account you're posting with as well.)
  • Platform
  • What MIssion/Challenge? If Mission, what step in the Mission? Details are important.


Thanks for your patience - we're on it.



The skate. Team
< >
Showing 1-15 of 256 comments
I am still stuck on the first tutorial: Spots and How to Own Them. The screen use to fade to an infinite black now it just brings you back into the game following the final step and doesn't complete. Just shows an undone mission and no map marker.
Stuck on progression + most achievements here

Platform
--> Steam

What Mission/Challenge?
--> Did the first four mission (the first with Lizzy, the second with Slappy, the third with Vee and the fourth with Slappy doing manuals). After that, locked.

If Mission, what step in the Mission?
--> After the fourth mission, no more missions and they all appear locked like I did not did them lol. It says that I need to do more challenges to unlock the first mission "Skaterized" (that I already did). I did over 100 challenges by now (level 10 on first area, level 9 on second area, level 8 on third area). I never received the rewards for those four missions even if I did them. I can't relaunch any of them four. Just locked there. The mission screen shows only those four.

Username you're playing with
--> Likelybirds (Steam) ; LikelyBirds (EA)

Also, most achievements won't unlock.
I didnt even got the first one for arriving in San Van for example. And most achievements unlocked won't count progression like the one for winning 4 contests. Says 0/4, but I won so many times.
Platform- Steam
What Mission- Stop, Quick Drop and Roll
Username - Juandissimo Magnifico
Step 3
I press the quickest drop on my controller but nothing happens can't progress. I place the ramp and everything but still stuck on first step. Tried to reset game and reinstall still nothing.

Im now understanding the main issue here. It wont let me "hold" right on the dPAD only TAP so im not able to bring up the quicker drop radial menu. All other dpad directions let me hold. So its very weird.
Originally posted by GrimBlueberry:
I am still stuck on the first tutorial: Spots and How to Own Them. The screen use to fade to an infinite black now it just brings you back into the game following the final step and doesn't complete. Just shows an undone mission and no map marker.

Hello! What is your EA ID? Could you also please describe the final step (or just write it down)? Thanks in advance.
Hello! I got stuck too at the very first missions, I had to do 2 crew challenges and I did both, still shows 1/2... I can`t do any other mission in order to get RIP points and so on... It is boring for me with this mission bug.. Help pls. EA ID ppatrik108
Stuck on grabbing tutorial while on flat ground. When I start then tutorial it won't grab the board when holding Left Trigger, but when im out of the tutorial I can grab the board. Unfortunately Im unable to progress in the game until completing the tutorial. Any suggestions? Im playing through Steam if that helps.
Platform - Steam
What MIssion/Challenge?
Tour 3 : Express Yourself
Manual Extension
Step 7/8 : Complete all Goals in the Own The Spot Challenge
I have tried 50+ attempts on this missions and it wont give me the all clear Check. This is all i have left on the mission.
https://youtu.be/nb3GIlR3MSM?si=cZOEfCvzerOQZpYn
Originally posted by gleezy goblen:
Stuck on Finer Grind for almost a month. Playing on Steam.

Hello. Could you name the step where you got stuck? Also share your EA ID if possible.
Originally posted by Skate_SidZapen:
Originally posted by GrimBlueberry:
I am still stuck on the first tutorial: Spots and How to Own Them. The screen use to fade to an infinite black now it just brings you back into the game following the final step and doesn't complete. Just shows an undone mission and no map marker.

Hello! What is your EA ID? Could you also please describe the final step (or just write it down)? Thanks in advance.

My ea is is GrimBlueberry, the last step that is accessible is “Ollie into a 180” after performing this, the game returns to the first screen with 1/4 on my screen telling me to return to the AR marker, which doesn’t exist.
Originally posted by GrimBlueberry:
Originally posted by Skate_SidZapen:

Hello! What is your EA ID? Could you also please describe the final step (or just write it down)? Thanks in advance.

My ea is is GrimBlueberry, the last step that is accessible is “Ollie into a 180” after performing this, the game returns to the first screen with 1/4 on my screen telling me to return to the AR marker, which doesn’t exist.

Thank you so much for the added information. I have noted this down.
Platform: PC
What MIssion/Challenge? : Spots and How to Own them
If Mission, what step in the Mission? Cannot complete the mission
EA ID : ExWo1

Can you please fix this? it's my off from work really want to play today
20PY
Steam
Main mission, tour 3, express yourself, put on for your city
the objectives are resetting themselves, the score, the blocks to visit the on-board air-time and the 5000 line score objectives doesn't count

tried to restart the game, change from hard drive to sdd nothing helped, also the intro keeps replaying itself and can't untrack the mission so it's stuck on my screen

fix this please. it's been too long now. since the new update.
Username you're playing with (Gamertag, PSN ID, or EA ID - no emails. We'll assume it's the account you're posting with as well.)

- Rum_Runner (PSN), NCRumRunner (EAID) ,Rum Runner (Steam)

Platform

- Play Station (ps4) I only tried this to see if it would make a difference , PC is my primary mode of play (I have launched from Steam, Epic, and EA) . All give same result

What MIssion/Challenge? If Mission, what step in the Mission? Details are important.

- Soft locked in Mission "Tour 3: Express Yourself, Put On for Your City, Shutting Down the Hedge, Step 12/14" "Complete Goals in Hedgemont".
Mission shows progress (ie 4/15) for a single mission completed in Hedgemont but just before starting another mission anywhere else the result will always go back to 0/15.
Thank you, everyone. We might not reply to every single post but we have noted down all information posted in here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 256 comments
Per page: 1530 50