Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

View Stats:
game won't open (keeps crashing)
i was trying to play the game and record it for my YT but it won't open it just keeps crashing
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Sorry to hear that!

Does the game crash when launching, before you get into the menu? Or after you clicked "Start Game"?
It crashes immediately as I try to launch the game I don't even get to get to the title screen
Could you share your system specs? What video card, processor and how much RAM memory do you have?
Originally posted by Rik (Skunx):
Could you share your system specs? What video card, processor and how much RAM memory do you have?

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 6600H with Radeon Graphics (3.30 GHz) RAM: 16 GB Graphics card: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics (486 MB)
I suspect the graphics card is the cause of the issue. The game requires a dedicated graphics card with at least 4GB of memory. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M or similar.
Originally posted by Rik (Skunx):
I suspect the graphics card is the cause of the issue. The game requires a dedicated graphics card with at least 4GB of memory. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M or similar.

So does that mean I will be unable to play the game?
I'm afraid so. The game might run at lower framerate on a system that is below the system requirements, but it requires a dedicated graphics card to run at all.
Okay so I got it to work last night

There was a pop up to download something specific on my laptop and that got it to run (it was some attachment for gaming)

The only other issue was having to reopen the game every time I died/ got jumpscared because it would crash other than that it ran perfectly smooth no lagging or anything
That's great to hear! Thanks for the update, this is very interesting for us to learn!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50