Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

View Stats:
How to Enable Raytracing for better Image Quality
When I first launched the game, I thought, "Well, the graphics aren't that great—I'll return it." Then I remembered that you can enable ray tracing in UE5 games.
For all with good Pc here is how you can activate it. It looks a lot better now. I hope the Devs add Dlss in the future.

Go to C:\Users\ YOUR USERNAME \AppData\Local\The5thFloor\Saved\Config\Windows

make a new text document and paste the following code:

[SystemSettings]

r.Lumen.HardwareRayTracing=1
r.Lumen.Reflections.HardwareRayTracing=1
r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.HardwareRayTracing=1
r.LumenScene.DirectLighting.HardwareRayTracing=1
r.ContactShadows.OverrideLengthInWS=1
r.ContactShadows.OverrideLength=25
r.ContactShadows.OverrideShadowCastingIntensity=1
r.ContactShadows.OverrideNonShadowCastingIntensity=1
r.SkylightIntensityMultiplier=0.65
r.ShadowQuality=5
r.Shadow.Virtual.ForceOnlyVirtualShadowMaps=0
r.Shadow.Virtual.ResolutionLodBiasLocal=-2.0
r.Shadow.Virtual.ResolutionLodBiasLocalMoving=-2.0
r.Shadow.Virtual.ResolutionLodBiasDirectional=-1.0
r.Shadow.Virtual.smrt.samplesperraylocal=2
r.Shadow.Virtual.smrt.samplesperrayhair=2
r.Shadow.Virtual.smrt.samplesperraydirectional=2
r.Shadow.Virtual.smrt.texelditherscalelocal=4
r.Shadow.Virtual.SMRT.TexelDitherScaleDirectional=6
r.Shadow.Virtual.ScreenRayLength=0.02
r.Shadow.InsetDownscaleFactor=0
r.Shadow.PerObjectDirectionalDepthBias=0.5
r.Shadow.PerObjectDirectionalSlopeDepthBias=3
r.Shadow.PerObjectSpotLightDepthBias=0.5
r.Shadow.PerObjectSpotLightSlopeDepthBias=3
r.Shadow.ShadowMaxSlopeScaleDepthBias=3
r.Shadow.SpotLightDepthBias=0.5
r.lumen.tracemeshsdfs=1
r.Lumen.TraceMeshSDFs.TraceDistance=240
r.Lumen.ScreenTracingSource=1
r.Lumen.DiffuseIndirect.SurfaceBias=8
r.LumenScene.DirectLighting.UpdateFactor=8
r.LumenScene.Radiosity.UpdateFactor=4
r.LumenScene.Radiosity.MaxRayIntensity=99
r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.TraceMeshSDFs=0
r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.DownsampleFactor=12
r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.MaxRayIntensity=1
r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.MaxRoughnessToEvaluateRoughSpecular=2 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.MaxRoughnessToEvaluateRoughSpecularForFoliage=1 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.ScreenTraces.HZBTraversal.SkipHairHits=0 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.ScreenTraces.HZBTraversal.SkipFoliageHits=0 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.ScreenTraces.HZBTraversal.FullResDepth=1 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.ScreenTraces.HZBTraversal.MaxIterations=30 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.ScreenTraces.HZBTraversal.RelativeDepthThickness=0.2 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.ShortRangeAO.ScreenSpace.SlopeCompareToleranceScale=4.0 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.ShortRangeAO.ScreenSpace.FoliageOcclusionStrength=1.0 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.ShortRangeAO.MaxMultibounceAlbedo=0.8 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.ShortRangeAO.ApplyDuringIntegration=0 r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.RadianceCache.ProbeResolution=64
r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.RoughSpecularSamplingMode=1
r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.DiffuseIntegralMethod=0
r.Lumen.ScreenProbeGather.Temporal.MaxFramesAccumulated=4
r.Lumen.Reflections.RadianceCache=1
r.Lumen.Reflections.GGXSamplingBias=0.7
r.Lumen.Reflections.HierarchicalScreenTraces.MaxIterations=96
r.Lumen.Reflections.SmoothBias=0.76
r.Lumen.Reflections.MaxRoughnessToTrace=0.63
r.Lumen.Reflections.Temporal.MaxFramesAccumulated=0
r.Lumen.Reflections.DownsampleFactor=0
r.Lumen.Reflections.HiResSurface=1
r.Lumen.Reflections.SampleSceneColorAtHit=1
r.Lumen.Reflections.SpecularScale=0.8
r.Lumen.TranslucencyVolume.MaxRayIntensity=0.62
r.Lumen.TranslucencyReflections.FrontLayer.Enable=1
r.Lumen.TranslucencyReflections.FrontLayer.Allow=1
r.SSR.Quality=4
r.SSR.MaxRoughness=1
r.SSR.Stencil=1
r.VolumetricFog.GridPixelSize=7
r.VolumetricFog.GridSizeZ=192
r.VolumetricFog.UpsampleJitterMultiplier=0.55
r.VolumetricCloud.EnableLocalLightsSampling=1
r.VolumetricRenderTarget.Mode=3
r.SSS.Scale=3.5
r.SSS.SampleSet=2
r.SSS.Quality=1
r.SSS.HalfRes=0
r.SSS.Filter=1
r.Water.SingleLayerWater.SupportCloudShadow=1
r.ParallelShadowsNonWholeScene=1

Then save the text file (File>Save as) Engine.ini (Make sure you save the file as .ini otherwise it wont work.
Right click on the newly created file and go to properties and select read only and apply.

Done, Launch the game.

Thx to Quantitative Easing from a other Post for this lines