Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

View Stats:
Steam Deck lagging horribly
Started the game and it takes forever to look around, movements are also very slow. I adjusted the frame rate to 30, 15 watts power, and 1200 x 720 resolution with no luck. Running Proton 10. any suggestions?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Can you share what hardware you are playing on? Which GPU, CPU, and how much memory?
Originally posted by Rik (Skunx):
Can you share what hardware you are playing on? Which GPU, CPU, and how much memory?
Steam Deck OLED 1 TB, 14 GB RAM, AMD Custom GPU 0932, CPU is AMD Custom APU 0932. Thanks for replying.
We will look into this!

We hope to do a Steamdeck specific update after Update 1.2, but it might take some time for us to optimise the game specifically for Steam Deck, since we're a small team. Keep an eye on our dev blogs for more info!

Have you tried setting the graphics quality to Low or Medium in the settings?

Sorry the game isn't running as it should on your device!
It is ok no worries, I have lowered the graphics but it didn't make a difference. I just wanted to let you know these issues. I am excited to play the game but have no problem waiting for a fix. I understand being a small operation as I have a small business of my own. Good luck on the fix and thanks for replying.
Thanks so much! Hope to have an update soon!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50