Journeybound Idle

Journeybound Idle

View Stats:
Where is the location of the fishbone knife?
I need it for the Tide's Blessings quest but I can't find it. I've gotten every rare drop from every fishing spot (except one drop as Mossback Marsh) so assuming that one missing item isn't the knife then idk where else to look. Anyone able to help me?


Also, off topic but one mild complaint, the shards key items from the quest The Maker's Hourglass, won't go away so they keep shining in the Key Item tab and frankly that is annoying. Otherwise no other complaints other than the UI feeling terrible but it is what it is.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
sighhh yes it was the one location that I was missing. For future people looking for the answer you get it from Mossback Marsh (tidecraft), took me 4.3k catches.
Originally posted by You smell pretty:
one additional complaint, you can't get the Greatest Hits achievement without paying for the supporter pack which is a disappointment.

You can, and actually have to! If you read the achievement, it says "base game music tracks". The DLC tracks actually do not count at all toward that total, and can't help get the achievement.

Each Challenge Dungeon has a song and UI theme unlock to try and loot, along with several Rank unlocked ones. That means there are 13 non-DLC tracks, and you need to unlock 10 of them :)
Originally posted by Journeybound Idle:
Originally posted by You smell pretty:
one additional complaint, you can't get the Greatest Hits achievement without paying for the supporter pack which is a disappointment.

You can, and actually have to! If you read the achievement, it says "base game music tracks". The DLC tracks actually do not count at all toward that total, and can't help get the achievement.

Each Challenge Dungeon has a song and UI theme unlock to try and loot, along with several Rank unlocked ones. That means there are 13 non-DLC tracks, and you need to unlock 10 of them :)

My apologies, I saw the nine songs in my song list (and the eight supporter dlc ones) and assumed that it would show all the songs even if I hadn't unlocked them. With that said, I have done every dungeon and challenge dungeon and still only have 9/10 so maybe I have an different issue. I only have sixteen achievements left so hopefully I can figure it out soon!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50