Journeybound Idle

Journeybound Idle

View Stats:
Rank A Quest Help
I'm trying to unlock all the rank A quests now after finishing all the lower ranks quests and I have one where the hint is '??? - Someone across the veil is curious about the fish of your world'. I've tried fishing in the newest area (Voidflipper Mire) and then tried having my companion the Custodian of the Tide do it. I'm over 3000 catches between us and still haven't had the quest spawn. Anyone know the solution of this clue or if I'm doing it wrong completely? This is the first quest that I've had this much trouble trying to get it to activate.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
That one has a couple requirements to trigger: 1) Tidecraft level 85 or higher, 2) the A-rank quest "The Sealed Door" completed (you need to have freed the Maker's seven assistants, since the one asking in this new quest is the Maker's Cook), and 3) opening the Tidecraft panel once the first two are done. If you were already on the Tidecraft screen, click to another tab and back. :)

If you've done all three and it still won't show up, let me know and I'll try to lend a hand! This should definitely trigger the quest though.
Thank you! I've been trying to do the quests top down and didn't finish that other one yet. I wonder if it might be worth reordering them so it follows in 'unlock' order? I appreciate all the help! Loving the game so far!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50