Journeybound Idle

Journeybound Idle

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Please Submit Bug Reports Here
Bug Reports
If you encounter a bug in the game, please do report the issue here. I'll be right on it, fixing anything that may come up.


Known Issues: None currently
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Possible bug with the Rank A Token:

After reaching Rank A, I received a Key Item that says:

“Rank-A combat loot can now route to your storage directly.”

It works exactly as described: Rank A loot is sent directly to storage, but Rank B loot is not.

However, based on the pattern from previous ranks, shouldn't reaching Rank A unlock this feature for Rank B loot instead?

https://i.imgur.com/BTh8WqA.png
Hi Day1Noob!

Because of the lore and story around the veil, there is a separate quest to get the B-Rank auto-deposit. You'll want to get 72 Willbending to trigger the start of 'The Veilanchor', where you unlock the functionality. It does break the pattern for B-Rank, specifically. :)
Thanks for the explanation! I'm glad to know it's intentional and not a bug.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50