MineSweeper VR
Game thinks I'm ~4ft taller than I am. Can't reach squares to poke.
Every time I start the game I'm at the proper height for about 0.7 seconds before I shoot about 4-5 ft off the ground. As a result I can't reach the squares. So I end up having to just do the "point and tag" method which basically defeats the purpose of playing this in VR.

Originally, I suspected that this started occurring because the *very* first time I started the game I was sitting. Though the difference between my height sitting and standing isn't 4-5ft, so that didn't quite match up. Plus, I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no effect. I've then uninstalled with more comprehensive uninstall software that removes things like leftover settings files, registry entries, and any other pesky associated files stored in places like my documents and my pictures and then reinstalled with no effect. So I have no idea what's caused it. This is the only game that gives me this problem out of the ~20 VR games I own, so I know it's this game and not oculus home, steam vr, or the hardware.

Has anyone else encountered this? Perhaps solved it? Maybe I'm just ignorant of some button or something I need to press?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
i tried pressing buttons and im stuck too, cant fix it
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50