Monster Hunter: World

Monster Hunter: World

View Stats:
group for mhw players
does anyone have a group? i want to have friends to play with and talk thank you
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
sorry buddy you are the only person to ever actually play the game, everyone else has just been larping
I'm down to play and talk and shi, but sadly I don't know of any actual groups active
Hi! I have a group of 3 right now. Even though we speak Spanish, I know a bit of English too, just in case you ever need help with a mission
hey man i am down for it if you are okay with it
Yo guys, i'm down for it. I know English and a litlle bit Spanish. Im from Russia Tho/ I just started yesterday
Originally posted by Yaranaze:
Yo guys, i'm down for it. I know English and a litlle bit Spanish. Im from Russia Tho/ I just started yesterday
Ohh we can play
Originally posted by Karuso:
Hi! I have a group of 3 right now. Even though we speak Spanish, I know a bit of English too, just in case you ever need help with a mission
Sure can i join
Originally posted by Coleroni:
sorry buddy you are the only person to ever actually play the game, everyone else has just been larping
Oh damn
Originally posted by Mixedbeats18:
maybe on discord?
Do you have groups or server?
Originally posted by Héctor El Father:
I'm down to play and talk and shi, but sadly I don't know of any actual groups active
Sure we can still play and talk!
Originally posted by Gurren:
Originally posted by Mixedbeats18:
maybe on discord?
Do you have groups or server?

about the group i am, you need to know spanish if you want have a flying idea of the talks
We can play and talk. Feel free to add me.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50