Dead Alliance™

Dead Alliance™

View Stats:
Is this game still dead?
Send ppl!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
chinese ppl to the rescue
Originally posted by ramyland_maelstrom:
chinese ppl to the rescue
lmfaooo
one would assume this game was probably dead at launch.
hard to know when devs never deliver promised 'free upgrade'.
Originally posted by seph.au:
one would assume this game was probably dead at launch.
hard to know when devs never deliver promised 'free upgrade'.
I got mine back :o
Originally posted by seph.au:
one would assume this game was probably dead at launch.
hard to know when devs never deliver promised 'free upgrade'.
you need to contact their email
game doesnt work for me wtf is this crap...
Originally posted by Necrophiliac:
game doesnt work for me wtf is this crap...
Start a discussion
am I missing something or is it not possible to open a public match anymore? I can host a private or LAN match but not a open match that is free to join for everyone it seems. Not that it would matter that much now that there are no players anymore.
Originally posted by Polygonien:
am I missing something or is it not possible to open a public match anymore? I can host a private or LAN match but not a open match that is free to join for everyone it seems. Not that it would matter that much now that there are no players anymore.
The game has been dead dead for awhile now sadly :/
Game isnt worth your time or your money. Quake has better combat than this. The entire gameplay feels worse than a content creators buggy mod on garrys mod.
Hey, my game refuses to start. Says it failed to connect but My connection is screaming fast and I can play other games just fine. Anyone know what the heck is going on or how to get to tech support?
Originally posted by Kracatoea:
Hey, my game refuses to start. Says it failed to connect but My connection is screaming fast and I can play other games just fine. Anyone know what the heck is going on or how to get to tech support?
Game shut down a while ago already
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50