Dead Alliance™

Dead Alliance™

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Thank you for playing: A final goodbye
Hello Dead Alliance community,

We greatly appreciate all of you who have supported us and played Dead Alliance for the past few years. It has been a pleasure and honor to experience such great memories in this game with this community.

Unfortunately, all Dead Alliance servers are being shut down and the game will be inactive beginning December 16th, 2022. Once again, we'd like to thank you all for playing and supporting for so long, and hope you enjoy our other projects in the future.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Damn, did not see this earlier since it wasn't a proper 'news' post. Is the game completely unplayable without servers?
Got spāre key for collection?
Originally posted by l-xXx-l:
Got spāre key for collection?

I would take the key :)
me too please dev
can we have an time extension ? because we haven't seen
I can contribute to the servers costs
Give us 2 more weeks so we can get all the achievements, please =)
Does any of the single-player content still work now...?
I missed this one :/
Originally posted by BP:
Well, I missed this one :ddskull:
Just saw the report here https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RemGC/discussions/9/1736595131052961774/?ctp=127

Dead Alliance™ is not mentioned anywhere or did I miss something?
Originally posted by Hyperduel:
Does any of the single-player content still work now...?

So I just installed the game to find out for sure, and I can confirm that the single-player content (both modes) still works fine :cupup:

Of course, it requires the full-game upgrade DLC in order for this content to be unlocked.
Originally posted by Hyperduel:
Originally posted by Hyperduel:
Does any of the single-player content still work now...?

So I just installed the game to find out for sure, and I can confirm that the single-player content (both modes) still works fine :cupup:

Of course, it requires the full-game upgrade DLC in order for this content to be unlocked.
How do you get into the single-player content? I've got the DLC but keep hitting the connection error trying to play the game.
Originally posted by Appley Hooves:
Originally posted by Hyperduel:

So I just installed the game to find out for sure, and I can confirm that the single-player content (both modes) still works fine :cupup:

Of course, it requires the full-game upgrade DLC in order for this content to be unlocked.
How do you get into the single-player content? I've got the DLC but keep hitting the connection error trying to play the game.
there comments are open i recommend there
if there unable to help create a thread for a higher % chance of help
title and describe the problem well
quiero jugarlo de nuevo
money down the drain, bought a full game but never played and now it's over:zomthumbdown::zomthumbdown::zomthumbdown:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50