STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

Xbox controller
Good evening. I have a question. Can I play the game with the Xbox controller?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
You can! If you are having issues with the inputs registering, it is likely an HID in your device manager blocking it (most commonly wireless headphones or keyboard can be at fault)
But why does it say that the Xbox controller is not supported?
Works great on Xbox Serie X controller.
Originally posted by Catar4xX:
Works great on Xbox Serie X controller.
So I can play with the controller without hesitation, despite the fact that it says that the controller is not supported?
You need to press the escape key to quit the game during races. Otherwise, I guess you can play the whole game with the Xbox controller.
Left trigger wont work. Also you'll need to still use keyboard for esc key. Other than that, you are good.
Use Xidi - it's a wrapper dll that translates modern controllers to dinput. L2/R2 work, rumble works too. You can remap everything, including axis inputs. Game can mess up config file, open it with text editor and check/fix yourself if inputs are not binding correctly in-game.
I can't get my xsx controller to work with this game...i tried xinput, x360ce and xidi.dll...it doesn't recognise the controller.

How can i solve?

thx
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50