Initial D Legend 1: Awakening

Initial D Legend 1: Awakening

No original Japanese audio?
The details say "full English audio" His name, is Takumi, not Tak, I tried watching the US dub and it was crap. If it abuses the original audio, I won't be happy. I'll just get the original videos.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Okay so here is what happened. A streaming service got the rights for the movies and shows. The website is hidive.com. They have a 14 day free trial so you can watch all legend movies.
Also they refer to Takumi as Takumi. The whole TAK thing for an early dub from the 90s. If you watch the original show on Funimation, the english dub is much better.
No, the American dub is dumb, I prefer Japanese with english subtitles. It sounds right. The American dub was ... off
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 13, 2019 @ 11:40am
Posts: 3