Initial D Legend 1: Awakening

Initial D Legend 1: Awakening

Release date?
States it should have been released by now but no option to buy
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
the same here in 2019
Okay so here is what happened. A streaming service got the rights for the movies and shows. The website is hidive.com. They have a 14 day free trial so you can watch all legend movies
2020 over here, since long ago. I mean 2017
I doubt it, this project has canceled
2021 and still no joy
it's almost 2022 and this is STILL ~Coming soon~, since 5 Dec 2017 . . .
Originally posted by Just_B_za:
it's almost 2022 and this is STILL ~Coming soon~, since 5 Dec 2017 . . .

I told you guys. It's on hidive.com.
Originally posted by RemyVaZ:
Originally posted by Just_B_za:
it's almost 2022 and this is STILL ~Coming soon~, since 5 Dec 2017 . . .

I told you guys. It's on hidive.com.
Then please delete the Steam page . . .
Originally posted by Just_B_za:
Originally posted by RemyVaZ:

I told you guys. It's on hidive.com.
Then please delete the Steam page . . .
lol
Originally posted by ひとりぽつり:
Originally posted by Just_B_za:
Then please delete the Steam page . . .
lol
lol what? Mr. smarty-pants "I told you guys. It's on hidive.com" is missing the point, and you it seems.
Though the information is mildly helpful; the real point is: This page should not exist if the product is not coming to Steam. And there is nothing funny about that.
Or alternatively is it okay for publishers to go crazy and create pages left and right of anything they can think of with no intent of delivering? lol indeed . . . you really put a ton of thought into that one didn't you.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50