ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
I might've bugged my own Multiplayer
Whilst in the character creation menu I had to leave to go on an outing I was late for so on a reflex I shut my PC off and when I got back and tried to boot up multiplayer it was stuck to the loading screen, so I'm not sure if its what i did that caused it or if its because my PC for some reason isn't able to handle it.
Originally posted by Tsundere Kanojo:
I had this same problem, but I noticed the UI sounds going off in the background while the screen was stuck on 0%

Just hit B or back on your controller then just hit the confirm button and it should take you to the lobby.

You can re-edit your character whenever you want anyway.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
I had this same problem, but I noticed the UI sounds going off in the background while the screen was stuck on 0%

Just hit B or back on your controller then just hit the confirm button and it should take you to the lobby.

You can re-edit your character whenever you want anyway.
Yeah I tried that but still nothing I'm screwed till they bother to fix this :(
(thank you for your response btw)
Nevermind i tried again but this time held it down rather than just going down once, thanks for the help

Originally posted by Tsundere Kanojo:
I had this same problem, but I noticed the UI sounds going off in the background while the screen was stuck on 0%

Just hit B or back on your controller then just hit the confirm button and it should take you to the lobby.

You can re-edit your character whenever you want anyway.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50