ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
This game is gonna be dead in 2 weeks
If they don't do something about online mode this will die fast.
Grind is awful, we barely get scrambles or emergencies....when we get scrambles its a 2 min game lol? Very few missions too..
< >
Showing 1-15 of 111 comments
most people won't even be done with campaign in 2 weeks
That's not counting the fact most of us get booted out to the title screen with an error code every single time we try and get a match, due to a problem the devs have known about since pre-launch and have done nothing about, in spite of the fact their recommended "fix" for it stopped working the moment the game was fully released.
Content dropping isn't their number one problem right now, fixing stability and removing the errors like ST-310001 breaking game and preventing many to enjoy online is the top of list for the time being, content will come when stability of game is fixed, not before
Jokes on you, it will take at least 2 weeks until the game and the drivers get patched to a level the rest of the fanbase can play without crashing nonstop and the game will get a second wind.
Originally posted by woodenblaze01:
Content dropping isn't their number one problem right now, fixing stability and removing the errors like ST-310001 breaking game and preventing many to enjoy online is the top of list for the time being, content will come when stability of game is fixed, not before
I really, really hope your right... But I'm not that optimistic and have seen no announcements to that effect.
@Elfandspartan, no idea whatcha talkin about. I had some failed MM on the first day of official release and that's all. And that was because of 1 failed player that didn't connected correctly. Had no ther problems so far and realyl enjoying it WAY more than AC7's MP
But hey, I also don't face any crashes so far in any MP session or during SP and I'm nearly done with the whole campaign
Originally posted by Ronrussel:
@Elfandspartan, no idea whatcha talkin about. I had some failed MM on the first day of official release and that's all. And that was because of 1 failed player that didn't connected correctly. Had no ther problems so far and realyl enjoying it WAY more than AC7's MP

Glad some folks are able to enjoy it.

Had it since the pre-release and the amount of UE-Error crashes I've gotten is obscene. Haven't been able to play anything beyond the first mission because at every cutscene or load screen it crashes, then it starts crashing at the shader compile screen.

When it worked it looked and played great, but it doesn't work for me the majority of the time.
Originally posted by woodenblaze01:
Content dropping isn't their number one problem right now, fixing stability and removing the errors like ST-310001 breaking game and preventing many to enjoy online is the top of list for the time being, content will come when stability of game is fixed, not before

sure, content has something that should have come with the game though.
I think it would be longer than that but I do agree with the core argument- multiplayer is incredibly boring. The only fun mode is eight players versus super weapons like the Chandelier. Along with that the other modes are EXTREMELY easy.
Multiplayer needs a serious revamp ASAP.
Originally posted by Elfandspartan:
Originally posted by woodenblaze01:
Content dropping isn't their number one problem right now, fixing stability and removing the errors like ST-310001 breaking game and preventing many to enjoy online is the top of list for the time being, content will come when stability of game is fixed, not before
I really, really hope your right... But I'm not that optimistic and have seen no announcements to that effect.

Better not saying anything until patch is up and effective rather than giving false hope by saying "it will be there tomorrow", beside this game clearly intend to work around skins for planes and pilots in the shop online as well as with seasonal battle pass, ignoring the pc situation WILL cause a money bleedout, one too serious to ignore, not to mention review bombing and multiplayer indeed becoming dead, making pointless the addition of new skin, closure of servers and waist of money and time for Namco, no game developers, greedy as it is can afford that, especially when game just come out and has a legacy behind it
Whole multiplayer is very boring, I dont know how this multiplayer can be saved...
Again, game just come out, for now let's wait a possible patch for immediate problems, then wait a month or two before seeing results. Some games that look doomed at launch and got heavily criticise actually became solid games with their massive amount of problems at launch removed later on, Battlefront 2 from 2017 is a perfect example.
People who only play for the multiplayer are odd.
Originally posted by Nanashi Anjin:
Whole multiplayer is very boring, I dont know how this multiplayer can be saved...

I love slow currency grinds like I'm playing a free to play title, what do you mean it's "boring"? I love shooting ground targets and barely responsive planes. Love the paid conveniences and unlocks everywhere in a full price video game.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 111 comments
Per page: 1530 50