ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Start a New Discussion
Showing 1-15 of 1,838 active topics
3
Just now
How do I activate the F-14A in Online mode?
Empirical Imperialist
4
2 minutes ago
I'm installing the game now
Smurf
23
2
9 minutes ago
Game Crashes Alot!
8ightybytes
2
14 minutes ago
Dailies reset
celsio
29
16 minutes ago
mission 28 is total f... garbage
vacuity615
16
34 minutes ago
Am I a fool for trying to play in cockpit mode?
Xenia
27
1 hour ago
My game changed overnight
RadialRelic77
7
2
2 hours ago
Day 2 of asking the devs to fix AC online
Halofan97
73
54
2 hours ago
Bamco: PLEASE enable EAC for Linux
Nordlaw
7
3
2 hours ago
✈️ Thoughts After 101 Hours & 702 Sorties (Multiplayer Only)
rucya
11
3 hours ago
Compiling Shaders every time the game launches...?
Riptos
0
3 hours ago
游戏无法启动
767769646
0
3 hours ago
Problems with Moza controls
Kawaninja Forever
52
1
3 hours ago
Multiplayer is worse than I thought
Cyanide
0
1
3 hours ago
Error ST-1200001
Shad0wReaper133
Per page: 1530 50